Bring the colours of summer inside your home with Walls Alive Painting! Summer colours suggest renewal, excitement, and a fresh start. This summer you might be overwhelmed by the desire for self-expression, balance and the need to re-energize your home. The summer 2013 colour trends forecasted by Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams offer practicality and versatility, but at the same time, will demand attention and a second appreciative glance!
Whether you are painting the interior or exterior of your home, there are some points that you should consider prior to hiring a painting contractor.
- Ensure that the company has at least $2,000,000 liability insurance (W.S.I.B) and full workers compensation for all of their painters. At Walls Alive Painting, we are fully insured and have full workers compensation
- Complete some background research on the company by viewing the company’s portfolios and websites. You should always check any reviews which are made available by online websites such as 411.ca, yellow pages, etc;
- Ask for references that are current of projects which the company has recently completed. Any reputable company will be happy to provide you with references from their previous clients. At Walls Alive Painting, we like to send a reference of a recently completed project, and one of a current project. This ensures that we are not using the same ones time and time again, so our clients can see our full scope of work.
- What kind of paint does the company use? We only use paint products from Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams that adhere to our Green Alternative Eco-Friendly Approach to Painting. This approach is ideal to ward off any humidity and atmospheric conditions which may be present.
- Plan which rooms are of high importance to be painted first. If you are considering painting multiple rooms, make sure the painting company provides you with a schedule of what work is to be completed first and last. At Walls Alive Painting, we always supply our customers with a detailed paint schedule so they can plan accordingly.
- Look at the qualities and characteristics of the paint. For example, we only use eco-friendly, no odour, low VOC paint products that ensure the health and safety of your family. Secondly, these paint products enable us to start and complete each room by day’s end!
- Ask the painting company about any surface preparations that they plan on completing. Preparing wall surfaces is a crucial task prior to the application of paint, as it allows the paint to cure properly.
It is important to consider these points if you are planning on painting in the future, as no two painting companies are created equal. If we can assist you with any future projects, we are only a phone call away. We have been servicing Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga and surrounding areas for over 15 years! With our use of eco-friendly paints, we have established ourselves as one of the most respectable and environmentally conscious painting companies. Painting is our business and business is good!
Source: Walls Alive Painting Company